Welcome to my homepage! Here you can find some basic information about my research. I work on noncommutative geometry, with a focus on KK-theory, hyperbolic dynamics and a little bit of number theory and physics. I also have a keen interest in non self-adjoint operator algebras.
- K-theory and related fields, August 2017, Hausdorff Institute, Bonn, Germany
- Noncommutative geometry and applications to quantum physics, July 2017, Quy Nhon, Vietnam
- KK-theory, Gauge Theory and Topological Phases, March 2017, Lorentz Center, Leiden, Netherlands
- Geometric and Singular Analysis, February 2017, Potsdam, Germany
- Simons Visiting Professor, October 2016, Banach Center, Warsaw, Poland
- Nonunital spectral triples and metric completeness in unbounded KK-theory (with A. Rennie), J. Funct. An. Volume 271 (2016), Issue 9, 2460–2538.
- Gauge Theory for spectral triples and the unbounded Kasparov product (with S. Brain and W.D. van Suijlekom), J. Noncommut. Geom. 10 (2016), 135-206.
- Spectral triples and finite summability for Cuntz-Krieger algebras (with M. Goffeng), Documenta Math. 20 (2015), 89--170.
- Unbounded bivariant K-theory and correspondences in noncommutative geometry, J. Reine Angew. Math. 69 (2014), 101--172 (published online September 2012).